Fall Clean Up

Scott NC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need to get an ad blocker or something.  After Das mentioned the mouse in my pocket I am now blessed with an ad showing a mouse wrapped in a spaghetti noodle sitting on what looks like meatball. 

To think I even edited that post.  I am thankful for the edit function on this day.... :ph34r:.   I deleted a paragraph that I thought was funny but was a perfect example of not being able to let go of something....  See... I can't type this without even a little mention of it.

Many works.....:)

Now I'm blessed with the mental image of a spaghetti wrapped mouse on meatballs on a plate with linen, silverware and a glass of wine! Thanks Scott, I need mental floss now!

I use Duck duck go but windows 10 keeps changing my preference to Google every time it updates. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I was going to take a screenshot of it but it was an advertisement I didn't think it wise to post it.  It's gone away now.  What does a search engine got to do with it?  I thought you had to download an ad block app or something.  I get advertisements wherever I go.  I get such a headache with all this technology mumbo jumbo.  I need techno floss.  You got any of that?  I'll trade you some mental floss.  :lol:

I'm surrounded by techno floss, how far do you want to drive out of town and how nice a place do you want? We have places so techless you have to fly or ride a snow machine, river boat, etc. a couple days to get to the nearest food you don't have to grow or catch yourself. Oh heck Space X launched a bunch of starlink satellites so a satellite phone and you can watch live stream TV, surf the net and get delivery and probably make enough to afford delivery. . . Nevermind.

Frosty The Lucky.

This topic is probably on it's last leg but what do you mean exactly by antenna?  Just for my own curiosity.  In stead of a spring for more flying around motion?  Antenna's on its head?  I write all these ideas that come and go in my journal for future reference...

Like bug feelers thingies sticking out of their heads or whatever the bulby end with the eyes is called. Heck, could put eyes on the ends so they bobbed around looking at . . . things. You could get as crazy as you could and not come up with something weirder than what's out there doing bug things.

Here're some images.  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Insect+antenna&t=chromentp&iax=images&ia=images

Frosty The Lucky.