I Forge Iron

Iron Pour Event Durham NC

• 1 year later...

WE have one the last weekend of June every year, "Art On Fire" I usually demo blacksmithing but arthritis in my thumbs and finger is making my time at the anvil very limited recently. I'll miss doing demos. <sigh> 

You know Scott, the second pic of the chicken you posted would make a pretty good "Angry bird" type casting and a scratch block fits the theme perfectly. Hmmm?

Frosty The Lucky.

Uh, yes those pictures I'm mixing threads and ideas in my head. Your name was all the connection my dented brain needed. If it was even your post. I THINK you were talking about maybe building a chicken tractor for the 3 chickens you're allowed at the new place. The second pic was of a sort of black and white (mixed colors) staring at the lens. I loved that pic and all sorts of thoughts about a radio "cartoon" thingy about a chicken super hero, referred to as the "Caped Capon," that isn't the name of the program though. It's like calling Batman the caped crusader in the narrative.

If that wasn't your post take a look and give it a thought for a scratch block.

Frosty The Lucky.

True Dat Brother!

Deb just called, she made it to Portland okay but was trying to figure out the rental car. Seems everything is on a computer screen and there no how to work this stupid thing instructions in the user manual. She couldn't figure out how to turn the radio off because she couldn't change channels or turn the volume down. Happily it'll give her something to do until it's light enough for her to drive.

Ronnie our 4yro female dachshund who is always glued to Deb is pining away. Looking at the front door every 15 mins or so and occasionally barking like Mom is home. Poor kid has to settle for me. Good thing I feed them or I wouldn't count in their little doggy world.

I really like what Kelly Clarkson says as the closing words to her TV show. "Have a great day, if it isn't; just change it."

Frosty The Lucky.

Concerning that rental car, it won't be long and AI will eliminate those pesky new computer thingy learning curves.  You will just appear at your destination.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Good thing I feed them or I wouldn't count in their little doggy world.

Oh, please....:):):)  

Sure and  the AI will decide where you really wanted to go for you.

The dog's "dire emergency" lap time eased when I fed them. They'll probably want up again as soon as they need to go out. Neither seem interested in internet time OR spanking this stupid new thinky machine until it does what I want. Talk about an AI making decisions for you! <GRRRRR> I'd be pleased as HS students drinking spiked punch at the prom if I could over lay one of my dog's processors on my comp!

Frosty The Lucy.

• 3 weeks later...