I Forge Iron

Pilot light for burner question

USANewbie

This is the first time I've visited Ron's site in quite a while and it is a mess. I remember when Ron stopped answering questions from people who obviously hadn't read the instructions. 

I haven't talked to Ron in a while either. Know what he's up to?

Frosty The Lucky.

I think he is even more retired then I am. I don't think he has anything to do with that site anymore; hasn't for years. Last I heard, ABANA kept it alive. Don't no what is going on there now, but I won't be suggesting it to anyone. It looks like a worse information source than YouTube!

The last we talked he was recovering from a heart attack and raising horses north of Boise. It was a real close call but he said he was doing well. Deb and I were planning on visiting my little Sister in Boise and I was going to see about meeting up but that hasn't panned out. Maybe when we can start snow birding. 

I think he lost interest a while back, health concerns maybe, I know people bugging him constantly without bothering to read the directions made him hate talking about burners to anybody. We talked around the subject the one time we spoke on the phone.

Maybe one of us should see if we can find and link the "idle circuit" URL so USAN isn't confused by the mayhem? Ron and I used to make each other scratch our heads about burners in "theforge.list" days.

Frosty The Lucky.

Book mark the page with a note. Or try "Save As" to a file folder. It's easier on my comp to save as than it is to white list an image. Saving the whole page will always stress your security, try saving ONLY the image. OR save only the contents of that post without the header or other stuff.

It's not always easy saving things off the web, too many bad guy thieves make security really sensitive. 

Frosty The Lucky.