I Forge Iron

Glad to be back ;-)

1 hour ago, ThomasPowers said:

brass brushes on the legs as pollen collectors?

Thomas, this time I have to be careful to go with your suggestion. As a result of what I can remember they taught us in high school that Drones (like myself) are very lazy and limit themselves to defending the hive. So they do not look for pollen and therefore do not have a backpack on their hind legs to take cart loads of pollen to the bee stock. And yes, at the beginning I had thought to integrate receptacles on their legs for this kind of purpose:D. Regardless, these days are all about being politically correct :P.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Throughout 2019, the Forge & Furnace Tummulus workshop also created a Steampunk lamp collection of up to 9 individual lamps with a theme (Steam boat, Boiler house, Fire fighter) and made from various upcycled iron scrap and "aged" brass parts. Some of these lamps now serve as additional (mood) lighting in the mencave 'aka' home office or the author's living room. Other lamps are and could regularly be seen as eye catchers at exhibitions and events in 2019 & 2020. However, some lamps are still available to "complete" the interior of a newly furnished loft or modern shop. Hope I find some interested persons for them too B)

Steampunk at his best.jpg

DSC00193.JPG

20190707_153522.jpg

20191122_170709.jpg

20190707_154132.jpg

20191122_170831.jpg

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00913.JPG