I Forge Iron

Time to start fabricating

Chris C

I'm really excited!  I'm pickin' up a plasma cutter from a friend tomorrow.  Hope to get all the holes cut out of my square tube forge this weekend.  Ought to lighten it up considerably.  Got some sheet metal cut to cover the holes so the K26 brick won't fall out.   Been looking at all these pieces and boxes of castables for too long now.  When I get all that done, I'll get it to a friend's house who has a wire welder and get all the welding done. Yeah!  Next is to cast my ribbon burner.  Can't wait to get that finished.   Did I mention I'm excited to finally see all this coming together?  Yup, I'm excited. :lol:

I agree with Mikey. I'm happy it's coming together for you. I run a propane forge, but I have never built one. I think I will one day, along with another charcoal forge. The first one didn't work very well, but I'm a lot more knowledgeable about things than I was two years ago. I'll be so glad for you when you get it up and running:)

If I weren't trying to figure out this new live streaming TV . . . stuff, I'd be feeling down right giddy for you Chris.

Of course CrazyGoatLady has me excited now too. 

I'd kick back watch some TV and relax but these things are chaotic and TV guides. . . Huh? 

Frosty The Lucky.

8 hours ago, Mikey98118 said:

Same inane junk to view though.

Oh yeah, so VERY much on the tube aspires to be inane but amongst a couple thousand things to watch there are some worth the time. IF you can figure out how to find them. 

It's just menus and you have to know the name of the show and episode THEN scroll through menu after menu. There are programs I really enjoy, BattleBots for one. I love watching mechanical engineering go head to head to the death. Makes me want to build one and go play. Heck do it right and you can use it for a weed whacker between shows. Hmmm?

Frosty The Lucky.