I Forge Iron

Hello form Thomaston Georgia

Indeed............same here.  Same thing is prevalent on the firearms forums I frequent.

It was really a surprise when Farmall contacted me totally unsolicited and made the offer to send me one of his extras.  Good guy, as are all the folks here on the forum.  I'm a total newbie, but learning a whole lot every single day and one of the things I'm learning is how great the members are.  Thanks, Farmall.

No problem.  I've been to the place of little or no equipment more than I want to think about, so don't mind sharing when I do have the ability.  I got lucky with a Craigslist ad for free horseshoes and got four sacks full, about 200 and 24 rasps were inside with the shoes.  The "seller" was a farrier that was retiring and just cleaning up around the shop - I did buy his supper and left him a Split Cross I had made..  Like everyone says, just keep your eyes and ears open and the occasional good deal will come along.  

So the people asked him, saying, "What shall we do then?  He answered and said to them, "He who has two tunics, let him give to him who has none; and he who has food, let him do likewise."