I Forge Iron

Good websites for gas forges

Warlord498

United States is a bit too broad to do you any good where location effects: availability, prices, visits, etc. What have you found in your web searches? We're much more likely to offer reviews and opinions of what you find than do basic research for you. I don't do arithmetic for people either. It'd be bad for the curmudgeonly image thing you understand.

Frosty The Lucky.

I'm in Ohio. I'm looking for recommendations for a gas burner around 100 dollars for a propane tank forge,   I'm using refractory segment and I'm looking to be able to melt, copper, gold, aluminum and lead. Would rather be able to buy online and have it shipped. I've looked at devil forge. And cgr, devil is in Russia and has too high of shipping prices, and cgr tends to break based on reviews. I'm just tired of finding weed burners, and things form Ebay and was wondering if anyone here could give a reccomdation on the ones they use. Thank you for the help and sorry I'm new here, dont yet know how things work.

One of the largest and best, (IMNSHO!),  ABANA affiliates is also in Ohio and was the one that put on the gas forge building workshops.  I've used mine primarily for forging steel but have melted fine silver  and accidentally melted steel in it.  The workshop provided everything except the propane tank.  I can't speak of t's longevity as I've only been using it as my primary forge for 15 years so far. Back then the complete package minus the tank ran about US$125 IIRC---and a Saturday of work.