I Forge Iron

Cry or laugh ?

Monsieur Blacksmith 450,

I have carefully studied the pictures of both anvils, (les deux enclume),  that are for sale.  And,  regrettably,  I must decline the opportunity.

Are the vendors your brothers in law?  (lol).

Also the shipping from laval, Quebec to Saint Louis, Missouri,  is a real deal killer.

Thank you for the offer, though.

I will have to stick with my present anvil.

Regards,

SLAG.

A fool is born every day.  Deep down I hope they get their sale.  The pain from that episode will result in one wiser person on this planet.  So how about I give it a “bar laugh”.  In my years of nightclub bartending I did lots of observing.  I found that, while people were loosened up, laughing, frolicking, and socializing they always seemed so genuinely joyous.  But, in the moment they would raise their glass to their mouth the real, unhappy version of themselves would be writ on their face...in their eyes.  I realized that the moment of taking a swig was their break from the effort of “fitting in with the happy moment”.  I call it the “bar laugh”....and that’s what I offer here.

2 hours ago, blacksmith-450 said:

I can not believe that sellers like that exist. it's either thieves or imbeciles ! :(

Could it possibly be that some of these vendors are both thieves AND imbeciles.

A powerful combination, n'est pas?

Salut,

SLAG.