I Forge Iron

Some images of projects completed

Very inspiring, the stair pickets being independent of each other is a very nice detail, and the simplicity of the Yarm grill really holds my interest, so much going on with every example, they are all superb works, thanks for sharing.
Mark

I would like to thank you all for your comments, they are greatly appreciated. Do any of you guys have any projects on the go at the moment? I would love to see what you are all up to, please send some pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Many, many thanks for that, this is the most refreshing thing i find about blacksmiths and blacksmithing in general, the sharing, the goodwill, the giving of information the desire to pass on what knowledge we have gained to the benefit of others. i am honored to think i have inspired someone.
Abenakis- what projects do you have on the go at the moment?

Startup! I am at the start line. I should buy my anvil today or tomorrow and I will have to build my working table. I am also discussing, on the power hammer forum, a design of mine and, yes, people are great here and ready to share their knowledge. Now, if the rest of the world could see that we can all talk, discuss and beat only on the iron!!! We prove that a very fine world is absolutly possible when people are acting in good faith and good will! Have a beer for me, would you!! lol

Hello Uri
Many thanks for you comments they are very appreciated. Hope you are well. We did meet briefly at Ironbridge, I know we were both very busy with our panels for the friendship Pillar. I must say i did like your piece very much, unfortunately i missed your talk, which i really was looking forward to. It was a very hectic weekend, But one i will remember forever.
I was at Terry clarkes workshop recently to do some final touches to the panels and to the pillar, it is looking very good and should be going to Liverpool towards the end of the year for the European city of culture celebrations.
Will you be coming to England at all this year? hope to meet you again soon. All the very best Adrian.

Edited by AdrianWood

• 2 months later...

hi adrian, this is my first time on this site and yours was the first work i saw so im going to say hello to you!:rolleyes: i love the pictures its always great seeing other peoples work, i really like the gates they are kind of cartoon like to me which i love. when i finish what im working on maybe i will be brave enough to stick a photo on..!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Inspiring work. At the risk of sounding a bit snotty, I am not impressed by very many things. The natural grace and flow truly shine through in your art.

I finished this terrace railing this spring, doing a fireplace screen in this same theme for the same client.

Look in frogvalley gallery for other pics of new stuff.

9792.attach