I Forge Iron

Some info please

Hi

I am looking for some information; re a supposed business, in Helensvale on the Gold coast Qld.

That is suppose to sell  Metal-craft Tools.

[Commercial link removed]

I am interested in the MO4B-KR  to produce consistent items,

Problem is they:-

Don’t seem to have an address, though they are registered with ASIC, and have an ABN up-to-date,

Also they don’t have a phone number and don’t seem to answer their emails:

Maybe someone out there know if they truly exist:

I know the machine does, and there is a Youtube video on it, in Russian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1qS3gButxc

(I don’t understand what he says, but can see how it is used)

Any info would be welcome

Thanks.

Grandpa:

Edited by Mod34
Commercial link removed per TOS

Mate, I don't know about that company, but we bought the whole range of cold-working metalcraft tools similar to the ones in your ad from Chevington tools. Not sure if admin will allow the link*  but it's [commercial link removed]. It was some years ago, but I think they still trade in those tools. PM me if you want details.

*They won't.

Edited by Mod34
Commercial link removed per TOS

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, Grandpa said:

Hi

I am looking for some information; re a supposed business, in Helensvale on the Gold coast Qld.

That is suppose to sell  Metal-craft Tools.

[Commercial link removed]

I am interested in the MO4B-KR  to produce consistent items,

Problem is they:-

Don’t seem to have an address, though they are registered with ASIC, and have an ABN up-to-date,

Also they don’t have a phone number and don’t seem to answer their emails:

Maybe someone out there know if they truly exist:

I know the machine does, and there is a Youtube video on it, in Russian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1qS3gButxc

(I don’t understand what he says, but can see how it is used)

Any info would be welcome

Thanks.

Grandpa:

Maybe there is a valid reason why I cannot place a link, to a business I am trying to find, and I am asking a question about:

(though it makes no sense)

So to help others see the business name I am looking for, which is  Amtoco .  at Helensvale 

Google the name Amtoco  the item is under Metal Craft tools  Item MO4B-KR    and it takes you to the page: 

being a public page on the internet advertising, its not an offence to visit:

and should not be an offence to inform others:

I hope this helps with understanding what I am looking for, (if its not censored. like the link)

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. You're new to the forum and haven't caught onto the rules you agreed to follow when you subscribed. You are NOT allowed to post commercial site links unless they're paying to advertise here. It makes perfect sense if you don't follow, try calling a local radio or TV station and asking them to explain advertising. Posting the model # or the demo video of the tool you're asking about is fine, we can search it. It develops enough torque to twist cold with leverage and gear reduction, I didn't count revolutions of the crank and the chucks to determine the ratio. Looks like a handy tool. Most smiths this side of the pond use a pipe threader, I used my lathe when I had a quantity of twists to make.

Also Wasting bandwidth by quoting entire posts, especially your own is expensive for folks who are still limited to dial up and pay for bandwidth. This forum has 4,500+ members in approx 150+ countries around the world, many 3rd. world and on very limited service. We try to show everybody consideration.

Nobody's jumping on you, there's a learning curve to Iforge like any forum. It might help if you read the terms you agreed to when you joined.

Frosty The Lucky.