I Forge Iron

My simple but effective Charcoal Forge

neilyeag

Bottom Blast.  The title should be Charcoal Forge.  I have never seen coal here in Thailand.  Maybe it is available. The charcoal is locally made and works quite effectively and is very cheap so cant complain.

I fabricated the anvil myself.  I have some other pics under show me your anvil section. 

Your hammers are on fire! he he, the first thing I thought when I saw your photo. 

You have a bunch of those offset tongs ... I like them too. Are they locally made, made by you or ... the usual made in Pakistan? 

5 hours ago, ThomasPowers said:

Nice set up.  But way too clean!

Only for this shot.  I just moved everything all around so I cleaned up and moved all of the other stuff behind the camera!

4 hours ago, Marc1 said:

Your hammers are on fire! he he, the first thing I thought when I saw your photo. 

You have a bunch of those offset tongs ... I like them too. Are they locally made, made by you or ... the usual made in Pakistan? 

Yes from GS Tongs.  I really like them, very versatile and really gives you a solid grip. 

Yep Glen does a good job reasonable prices and great quality.

53 minutes ago, genesaika said:

It looks fantastic! Two things though, where's the pics of it burning and can I get a better pic of the rack on the right? Please and thank you !

Old pic of fired up:I spent all last week getting stuff moved around and set up and did not even get around to light it up. 

The other pic is a holder for the top tools:

HPIM0970 800x559_zpsgbjg6kxs.JPG

handle tools 2.JPG