I Forge Iron

I LOVE THIS BURNER

Outlaw71

It's a mystery to me.  I know I have the ability to learn this trade, but know also that just because I'm handy and know my way around the shop, doesn't mean I know what I'm doing in this particular venue.  Therefore, as a novice, I listen more than I talk. I have just scratched the surface when it comes to what is contained here in this site.  everything that keeps coming up in Piddlers posts and "outlaws" have been covered many times over in the site before.   If I had the hubris to come in here slamming around and gotten shut down, I'd be examining my motives instead of sneaking around trying to continue to cause trouble.  It's just my opinion.  take it for what it's worth

Mike, I have a strong suspicion it’s not the posts we have seen from piddler/Outlaw it’s the posts and IM’s we didn’t see. Glenn and Co are pretty good about taking down offensive or abusive posts. What they don’t catch on the first bounce some one turns them on to real fast. Hang around long enough and you will find out that Glenn is an even handed guy who gives folks many more chances than I would. Good thing too, or I would have probably been given the boot. If he exiles some one it’s with over abundant cause.