I Forge Iron

Disgruntled customer

Johnnyreb338

Good afternoon  friends 

Just thought I'd pass this along.  I've been buying most of my knife supplies from usa knife for awhile now and the past 3 sets of scales on separate orders all said they were stablized wood in the description. None of them were even close to being coated with anything, in fact I just received a set of black ash scales, upon first observing I noticed they were as light as a feather and still felt like dried wood, and when I was shaping them on the sander I had to open the door to let the dust out of the room. At 30-40  dollars a pop plus shipping I would like to receive what I ordered. I'm just funny that way.  I got them soaking in linseed oil right now hopping I can salvage this project. Especially since this was a money job.     Just my 2 cents, needed to vent a little. 

Everyone makes a mistake sooner or later.  Reach out to them as a partner helping them fix a problem rather than as an adversary, and they may well go above and beyond to make it right.