I Forge Iron

Newbeeee from Torino - italy

trattoclip

Si prega di utilizzare la galleria IForgeIron e caricare le tue immagini. Si ridimensiona automaticamente loro e creare una miniatura per l'uso nel forum. Copiare il "legato anteprima" url sotto la galleria di immagine e incollarlo nel forum dove l'immagine che si desidera vengano visualizzati.

Fare clic sul IForgeIron Gallery, fare clic sul caricare le foto, navigare sul disco rigido e cliccate su l'immagine. Inserisci un titolo predefinito, Immettere una descrizione, Inserisci le parole chiave (questi sono i motori di ricerca che cosa cercate), fare clic su caricare presentare.

Digitare il testo nel forum come normale.
Vai alla galleria e selezionare l'immagine che si desidera visualizzare.
Fare clic su e selezionare l'URL in anteprima le opere connesse, come mostrato dalla freccia.

Incolla, che a lungo URL nel vostro testo nel forum. L'anteprima verr

Welcome aboard trattoclip.

Don't apologize, your english is far and away better than my italian.

I like your first attempts at wrought iron. Outstanding for first attempts in fact. I especially like the little four limbed thingy.

What kinds of wood are you carving? How long do the plates take?

Frosty

Amarican dominated community?

IForgeIron invites anyone interested in blacksmithing or metal working from any where in the world to join and share the knowledge of the craft. We translate the IForgeIron site into several foreign languages by going to IForgeIron.com and bottom left, clicking on the flag of your choice.

Currently IForgeIron is visited by over 50 countries from all over the world each month. If all those visiting would log in and take part (and they are invited to do so) America would than be only one in the group of countries.

The language of the hammer on the anvil is still universal. As to posting, the internet has language translators that convert between languages. It may not be perfect, but it is a start.

many thanks guys !

I don't try metal engraving, but now I make a ten chesels for this, o an other job with iron

I use a K110 or k100 for my chisels, tempering in oil at 900degree.

I work wood, beech wood, buxus for turning, and juglans regia for table or other jobs.

O.T. I'm content it appeals to my city; but I'm very very rabid for the political class in italy. I don't approve nothing !

For information .... Blog di Beppe Grillo