I Forge Iron

Question for a member of the ABS

natenaaron

at my Jujitsu school there are always some people thinking they can only get taught by a Master..then we find out  its a basic question any student could have helped them with makes it kind of silly.   The Masters do offer  private classes for $50 per hours to reduce that. But there are times the Master needs to be involved.

A list of "nice" masters wouldn't be accurate, couldn't. The nicest person alive can't be nice to everybody and some people have zero ability to ask a favor politely. Of course it is nice to have warning about folk who aren't likely to help you no matter what. Still.

Frosty The Lucky.

See, can of worms.  unknot your knickers, someone has contacted me with a way to get a hold of someone.

None of you can answer this question because it is about the ABS and there is no information about this in their website.

Yes Frosty, no one is perfect and there are some folk out there who are complete richards because there are a few letters attached to the end of their names.  There are those who are kind to strangers as well.

On 6/9/2016 at 2:59 PM, natenaaron said:
On 6/9/2016 at 2:42 PM, Frosty said:

And I was one this time. I must've been in a mood to stick my paddle in someone else's interests.

Frosty The Lucky.

Actually frosty, I did not see your response that way at all.  Thin skins don't last around here.

I must apologize Frosty, I misread your comment and replied based on that misreading.  Yes you were helpful, but then again I have not noticed you being curmudgeonly lately.  :)

Maybe want to define a master.  Maybe no one answered because non consider there self a master do to always learning.

He did define it when he saId ABS Master, which is the state of being rank by that group.