I Forge Iron

Thor's Hammer Pendent

HEAP of JEEP

I don't know what all the fuss is abut these things, but I've been asked by several different people if I could make them one of these pendents.  I'd rather be making knives, but if people want to give me money for something, I tend to take it.

I just used some 3/4 round bar I had a hunk of, finished it with some copper wire and a leather cord. 

DSCN2819final.thumb.jpg.6b15f316d51371b9DSCN2820final.thumb.jpg.d161edf9f5f4e611DSCN2822final.thumb.jpg.c7698c6123101093DSCN2824fnal.thumb.jpg.4f9a6f324a63626f7

The original ones usually had shorter handles. I have been thinking of making some but decided against it. We have a Nazi-scare in this part of the world and unfortunately people will associate them with nazis instead of our glorious pagan past. A shame really.

That is possible but I do not sell anything. I make more money on other pursuits so I only make things for fun, family and a few gifts. I would not give a gift that would make someone look like a nazi in the eyes of stupid people. Otherwise I would certainly have made a few for my grandchildrem. By the way, a quick way to make one is to start with a screw with hexagon head. Flatten it and there you are.