I Forge Iron

Welcome to the Empire Knife Club of New York

Knife Club is back!
Every 2nd Wednesday of the month at GJOA Sporting Club, 850 62nd street Brooklyn. Starts at 7pm.

Come meet with fellow collectors and makers such as Jack Levine, Jim Merola, Greg Dash, Ricky Ludwig, and me. 

The first meeting of 2016 was a huge success, 30 members signing up with more planning on joining. 

Dues are $25 a year, coffee and snacks provided, although anything you'd like to bring is appreciated. No personal information whatsoever is required for membership; just an appreciation of the oldest tool. 

This is a great opportunity to make friends, buy or sell a knife, or just learn more about the history and craft of knifemaking or bladesmithing. 

I hope to see you there!

Above zero? We BBQ all winter and have outdoor BBQs if it's above zero. I'd make the meet but the commute isn't in our budget. Oh yeah, I'm not a blade maker guy either. I'd still like to make a meet just to get hands on looks at you guys blades.

Frosty The Lucky.

20 hours ago, Frosty said:

I'll give you a shout out if we make it down that way, you betcha.

do the same if you make it to this neck of the woods. Woods literally, Deb and I live in the woods. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Protected by the guard birch Frosty ?  Theo, congrats on getting the club going

3 minutes ago, Steve Sells said:

Protected by the guard birch Frosty ?  Theo, congrats on getting the club going

Uh. . . I guess I should've said we live in a CLEARING in the woods. Trees are dangerous, :o stay away from them!

On a more Frosty like note a sign at the driveway saying, "BEWARE OF THE ATTACK BIRCH" might be good for a reaction. Think?

Frosty The Lucky.