I Forge Iron

Where can I find good coking coal in Australia?

Try contacting the Bowen Endeavor Foundation. I get all my coke from them, $16.50 for a 20KG bag. They can shift it from the Bowen branch to Townsville for pick up. It's very clean stuff as well, some say Bowen basin produces some of the best coal in the world.

Hi  Fire in the forge where are you?  The endevour foundation in Bowen bags coke  and sells it in 20 kg bags, they have different sizes ,10-20 mm , what is refered to as nut coke.   as well as larger sizes. they ship it to an endevour  store near you  lets say Cairns or Mareeba and the freight is not expensive as they have their own trucks.  try them out. Cheers Hans

hey mate there are plenty of places to buy coke here in AUS check up with MOONY hes the guru for smithing in AUS

See Moon, not only is it now known that you are the "best" Blacksmith in Australia, (and maybe the world), but you are also now a "guru".  How would you like us to address you now, maybe "oh wise moon, guru of all things to do with fire and hammer, please bestow us with your enduring wisdom"

See Moon, not only is it now known that you are the "best" Blacksmith in Australia, (and maybe the world), but you are also now a "guru".  How would you like us to address you now, maybe "oh wise moon, guru of all things to do with fire and hammer, please bestow us with your enduring wisdom"

Phil, it looks like your are starting to get with the program!