I Forge Iron

Mobile welding booth on the super cheap

Well, I've been schooled here. Thank you. You are all correct, timely, and on point with all you're words.

Please continue to plow thru newbies lack of understanding with your experience and knowledge and expertise. It's very helpful.

I will come to the answers I need.
I will learn what I need to be safe.
I will learn what I need to protect myself and my assets.
I will learn what I need to not do damage to people or property.
I will learn what I need to put out quality work.

I'm sure that is exactly what any of you really want, for anyone coming to this forum. At least I hope you do. Otherwise, why are you even here?

And with the exception of a very few, it is unlikely that anyone here will be part of it.

Not because you are wrong or right. I STILL don't know enough to make that determination.
It's because if I, a self-proclaimed newbie, very green and inexperienced, dont take your advice at face value, with no follow up questions and no attempt at understanding, according to your understanding of what that looks like, I'm deadly ignorantly foolishly wrong.

Could I have read the forums for some of these answers? Sure, once I got enough info to even know what other questions needed asking.
Do I know more about what questions need asking now than before I started this thread? Yup.

Thank you for providing me with a place to not learn very much from.

Ww, we realy aren't picking on you, but we are trying to save you from a liability issue. There are any number of us here that could creat a plan to do what you want safely, as could you if you do your home work. But it wont save your butt it court.
It strikes me that you are yound, under 25? Give your brain time to finish maturing, and you'll start to under stand us old men. A wife and child helps curtail risk taking.

Well, I've been schooled here. Thank you. You are all correct, timely, and on point with all you're words.

You have NOT been schooled, or picked on. You HAVE been provided the best advice people can give, based on their years of work experience, and knowledge. You may not like the answers, references, or advice, and that is your choice.

We have tried to assist you, take the advice or not, it is your call.  We wish you well in what ever path you choose.  

not only are the answers given to you 'wisdomwarlord' but other could also read them, others even those not registered here could try to follow suggestions made here, in the US and these days in most of the world one thing you should think of first  is how to CYA

that means complying with industry standards and using certified protection, that way if things go wrong you will have some back up rather than being automatically blamed.

a lot of what was posted was for the benefit of any casual observer as much as your benefit.

Ww, let me put it to you in a different light , if you are going to work where the public is present! Bear in mind " Cheap is probably not going to be good" and " Good is probably not going to be cheap"

Some sound advise has been conveyed (albeit harshly by some) think on it. Your questions/ enquiries are somewhat vague and/or ambiguous so you will mostly get CYA answers. Pose thought through questions, even if hypothetical, ie. I'm thinking about going to "Redneck bicycle demolition derbies" where I intend to offer my services by adding roll cages and nudge bars to the competitors. What should I be considering as a   mobile welding booth?

Or I'm thinking of going to France and following  the Tour de France offering my services repairing accident damaged bikes, what should I be considering as a mobile welding booth?

While these questions are similar in the enquiries the answers will be poles apart.

Ian