I Forge Iron

Small Sellable Items For Traditional Fairs & Craft Fairs

I am just thinking of a little range to take to a selection of county shows, traditional shows and craft fairs this year.

I have already got fire pokers, candle holders, banana hooks, hand held garden hoes, garden dibber, garden line (for sowing straight rows), bottle openers, towel rings (screws to wall or cupboard to hold towel), solid wooden chopping boards with forged handle as well as a larger fireside log holder.

What other successes to people have? I'll pop some pics up when I get round to finishing the items.

Cheers!

...hand held garden hoes, garden dibber, garden line (for sowing straight rows)...

Do you happen to have any photos of these items?  I belong to our local horticultural society, and am trying to think of gardening-related things I can make and donate as door prizes for our monthly meetings.

Cheers,

Neil

Garden gate hooks, gate latches, hoof picks made out of old horse shoes, BBQ spatula, ect. When I demo at the local Thershing Bee I make things for the type of people that live in the area such as ranchers, farmers, ect. 

Here is another creation. Used in the garden as a marking line or it can be ornamental.

12mm round bar centre pin, 10mm side bars and 3mmx20mm flat for string caddy side sprayed satin black. 12mm square bar with decoration - brassed finish and lacquered. Both with forged spikes.

IMG_1700.JPG