I Forge Iron

What should first project on g-grandads anvil be?

I recently inheirited my great-grandfather's 100 pound Mousehole anvil. I have reason to believe it may hsve belonged to his father before him. It has not been forged on for 75 years. This morning I cleaned it up: wire brush and linseed oil on the body and 120 grit flapper disc on the top and horn.
4FDB556C-420E-4ECE-A743-DBB8F5A4A56E-895
A09A864B-21C7-4A61-B31A-117D6322632D-895

I am going to use this as my main anvil, at least for a while. Given its history, I would like to forge something a little special as a first project on this anvil. I have been smithin about five years and consider myself an intermediate hobby-smith. Any ideas?

A picture frame would be fantastic.  I have a photo of my grand-dad (arguably the greatest man to ever walk the earth) and it hangs prominently.  He's drinking a beer in it!

If I could be half the man he was, I'd consider myself a success in life.

To have some of his old tools, that would be over the top.  If you have your family anvil, I think the generations past would be more than satisfied to see you actually using something that they themselves spent hours at.

God Bless.

Definitely need some nice spikes to hold it to the stump.  A hot-cut would be very useful if you're up to that.  Also a spring fuller and a hold-fast as they come in handy for a lot of jobs.  If you have the metal, a couple of punches (round, square, diamond, etc) and chisels will help you a great deal.  Beautiful anvil.