I Forge Iron

hit and run

Pug}{maN

so theres 3 things i love most even over blacksmithing, 1st is my wife, then my kids, then my Truck, all other is after them....

so after a bat of one sided road rage on the hiway and he ran , i am left with this....

20121129_185936.jpg

and being a 1989 its not worth fixing for my insurance ... so im just out , as i can tell as of now 2000.00 at least ... the front is in bad shape that one wheel there is bent so bad that when the other wheel is going strate that one is in a hard tern, hope its not a A-arm...

it hit me so hard it spun me 4 or 5 times in the center of a 3 lane hi-way just missing 5:30 rush hour trafic ! people where all over trying not to hit me, took the cops an hour and a half to get there...

my hand smashed in to the dash and its so bad i cant make a fist, but im all good other than that, just sore and mad...

thanks for leting me vent ... chris pugh...

pic of her before...

katie110.jpg

The truck can be repaired. Years from now, few will know, if repaired, that the truck had this scrape. Your wife and kids are good, so this accident is a minor thing in the department store of life. I feel your pain as I have a truck that never has been in an accident and want to keep it that way. But, with the crazy drivers out there, my days are numbered.

I know that in CA a hit and run driver is an uninsured driver and you can collect from your own insurance co that way. Of course they do not want to pay it, and when this happened to me they told me that I needed to have the license plate number (two months later I saw the guy and was able to get the plate #) Kind of hard to get a plate # after busting the windshield with your head. (Now I wear my seat belt too old for those hits anymore)
Looks like minor damage it can be fixed