I Forge Iron

You have never seen any thing like this

postleg

Here is something you have never seen before. I broke a tooth a couple of weeks ago and had to have a crown. My wife happens to manage a dental lab that makes crowns. So what you see is my new crown with an anvil painted in the porceline. We call it a taatooth.
I also have an elk and a deer on other teeth. I bowhunt in grizzly bear country so if I'm ever killed and eaten by a grizz. I can still be idenitified by the teeth in the poop.

post-9934-0-90854500-1347329613_thumb.jp

post-9934-0-47324100-1347329631_thumb.jp

post-9934-0-45073900-1347329656_thumb.jp

I like it! Nice tatooth. Hopefully you won't have to add any more art to your grill.
When stationed in Kodiak, Ak as an MP, I had to give the welcome to Kodiak and don't mess with the bears talk. I would tell people to wear a bell, carry pepper spray and check all the bear scat (poop) they come across. There was always someone that would ask how to tell if it was bear scat. My answer?
"It will have bells in it and smell like pepper." Some found no humor in that.

Must be nice having connections in the lab. I like it, what next?

Mark: Have you heard the story, true in fact, about the bush pilot who dropped a couple off on a remote lake. Before they boarded they got the bear bells and pepper spray tutorial. As they were coming in they saw a browny on the far side of the lake the cabin was on and he made sure they unpacked the bear spray, (NEVER carried in the cockpit) first off. The took off and after seeing what the bear was up to, they can be curious but this one wasn't, he flew around to give the couple a wing wag on his way home. What he saw was the couple writhing on the beach so he made an emergency landing and hot floated it to the beach.

What had happened was the flat lander couple seeing the bears decided to make use of the bear repellant spray and started hosing themselves down good. The pilot rolled them into the lake to rinse the worst off before he could strip their clothes off, his included as he'd touched them.

As it turns out they decided to fly back to town and charter a fishing boat. No bears to worry about at sea.

Frosty The Lucky.