I Forge Iron

I know what the second thing was used for, but not what its name is. They were used during WWI to alert the allied troops of incoming posion gas. I think the second things some type of minnow or small insect trap. Possible bow weavel. I think the bottom tray like assembly is either for some type of photgraphic transfer, or possibly cheese making. I do not know anything nor do I have an idea of what the first and last picture are. The things star/rowel/4 point turns and clicks into place.

The glass thing is a wasp trap. As someone else already mentioned, you put sugar water in the lower inside lip of the things and plug the top hole with a cork. The wasps fly up though the hole in the bottom but can't get back out and drown. Then you can pour everything out using the hole at the top.

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing the pics.

According to the book HARVESTS PAST (by Pat and Frances Patterson, photo on page 48) the wooden tray/roller device is a 'butter worker.' Used after churning the cream for butter and the draining of the buttermilk. The butter itself was scooped out of the churn, rinsed with cold water, then "...worked until all possible moisture has been pressed out." (Page 47 of HARVESTS PAST.)

The rack for pool cues IMO looks right - one of those form follows function things.

Lee Valley Tools here in Canada still sells a similar version of the glass wasp trap.

And the rattle/noise maker has been explained (Thomas and Hayden.) I hadn't thought about use as a bird scare, did know about WWI use by Gas Senties in the trenches and during WWII by Air Raid Patrol (ARP) again for gas attack warnings in Great Britain (I still have my Grandma's cap badge somewhere.)