I Forge Iron

PIC SIZE program ?

?? Folks awhile ago someone posted a link to a free program that automatically down size's you're
LG PIC file from MY Pictures on XP to a smaller pic that can then be sent off to Ifi easier for
viewing

lol I bookmarked it for later use but now I can't find it :( anyone remember where it was or have a
link to it ?? OR what it was ?

Thanks Steve

In XP you can open Paint. Open Image. Go to Strech and skew. There is two small windows, Horizontal and vertical. Both indicate 100%, change 100% to 25%. Then save as JPG. If that is small enough you can go back and make the use 75% or whatever in both windows. That should do it.

the on you are talking about is a power tool for win xp,
http://download.cnet.com/Image-Resizer-Powertoy-for-Windows-XP/3000-18487_4-10905400.html
this is a cnet link for downloading the program. I loved how simple it was but it's not offered on win7...

hope that helps

with Windows 7 all you need to do is right click on the pic you will see Edit #2 on the list it opens it up in paint #2 box at the header shows "Re-size" you can do 50 % or 75% and (save it ) you know the photo is the correct size when in paint it is only about a 4x5 it should load here .

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to check out some of these programs and see if one isn't easier to use than what I do now. I'm running XP and just right click and do a "Save As", it lets you pick the file size, I give it a new name and put it in a different folder for convenience. It's simple enough but takes a couple steps.

Frosty The Lucky.