I Forge Iron

R R Spike Hawk

Chris, your work is absolutely fantastic! I've seen a lot of R R Spike Hawks, but none so beautifully dressed. Thanks for posting this one too. I asked you a question regarding your technique in your pipe hawk post, but it was already answered here in this thread. Copper inlay too?

Robert

i have worked for a silversmith, restoring silverware from around 1710, right up to now, and even the best engraving on the items i worked on could be matched or surpassed by yours! and they were on silver, not steel!
top job, and i want to know more about your technique!

good ta know some more aussies! im a fair hike from you! youre closer to nz than to me!!
you involved in any re enactment, or collectors? you must get some great commissions with your quality of work....
Hi Iron Woody .
The way the weathers been here the last couple of month probably more water between us an NZ too lol.
No groups just a smithing one , i can get in enough trouble there with out any more thanks for your interest
iron woody appreciate .
Chris

• 4 weeks later...