I Forge Iron

Simple art nouveau gate and railing.

post-3634-0-94145000-1320906863_thumb.jp post-3634-0-91244600-1320906878_thumb.jp
Latest project finally installed with the client. The small motif was taken from a detail the client found on their fire place in the dining room. They wanted something simple and not too cluttered. We also installed a 5 metre balcony rail of the same design. will try to upload pics later.

post-3634-0-94145000-1320906863_thumb.jp post-3634-0-91244600-1320906878_thumb.jp
The small motif was taken from a detail the client found on their fire place in the dining room.

The tails of the flowers are riveted to the upright bar? Is it a rivet that goes through the lot? I cannot see very well. When you post other pics, a close up of the joinery would be appreciated.

Very nice work sir.

Yves

• 6 months later...

Very nice, I like the simplicity and boldness of the design, the size and clean detail of the elements accentuates it's openness. This is the kind of work an owner would have the contractor make the house match.

Frosty The Lucky.

• 2 months later...