I Forge Iron

Bonsai

I hate to say it but it looks a lot like one of those southwestern "Ironweed" plants to me :) .

I would suggest we start a PUN TAX for things like this, but since I am one of the biggest offenders, it would cost me in the long run. I like this, you did well.

I would suggest we start a PUN TAX for things like this, but since I am one of the biggest offenders, it would cost me in the long run. I like this, you did well.

Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. ~Fred Allen

Nice overall appearance but on some of your leaves, the groove running down the center falls off left or right of the leaf tip. Not sure if that is the “imprecise on purpose” look you were aiming for, but if it is going up for sale or into an exhibition, I wouldn’t want the “eye for detail” types to judge it as sloppy. Just an observation. Spears.

Nice overall appearance but on some of your leaves, the groove running down the center falls off left or right of the leaf tip. Not sure if that is the “imprecise on purpose” look you were aiming for, but if it is going up for sale or into an exhibition, I wouldn’t want the “eye for detail” types to judge it as sloppy. Just an observation. Spears.

Yeah, The smaller the leaf the trickier they are, if I'd noticed I would have ground em to center...The client likes it...''Only God can make a tree''....Kilmer