I Forge Iron

Tv-Tray ~ An adaption of Brian Brazeal's design

Well, this was this afternoon's work.. An adaption of Brian's design. Same principal just different design... https://picasaweb.google.com/1 00129294872680468528/TvTrayAdaptionOfBrianBrazealSDesign .... I hope to take these tools to the BABA AGM and demo his techniques to show people how with Brian's techniques.... it is VERY simple and easy to make very esthetically pleasing and strong tools and things, so long as you understand the techs that Brian teaches!

Comments and Critique on the TV Tray are very very welcome! and will be greatly appreciated!!
thanks for looking
alec

Thanks , Freeman!! yes, it is very handy.... an it will also force me to keep my tools in their place because everything now has its place and it looks untidy if it aint in its place!! yes, you should build one! but i suggest using bigger material for the legs... i am worried about how long those legs will last considering the weight that is on them!!

alec

• 4 years later...