I Forge Iron

Welcome Central Minnesota Blacksmiths

Glenn

Hi Tubal, If you would like to check our group out our next meeting is going to be held on January 13 at my shop which is just a little north of Avon. We will be finishing the crowbar (check out the pix in the gallery!),forge welding some billits and generally having a good time.......ken

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fineally finish up the honey suckle, but I started up on a another one I think this is better one. I am such a perfectionist on things for some reasons one thing got to look better than the other. I guss thats why I push myself to get better. I also today I will be putting a sign on my truck today for my bussiness that I am trying to start of my garge well everyone have a good day

• 2 years later...

hello all My name is Juris Zelenko and I live up in Northern Minnesota by Hibbing, I am wondering if there are any blacksmiths living within a reasonable driving distance from here Because I am just starting out and if there happens to be someone living close then I could make time to travel to them for some pointers and advice and possibly some practice haha
Thank you for reading,
Juris Zelenko

• 1 month later...

hey i live in stcould. i realy want to learn metalsmithing in general, but if anyone knows how to weaponsmith or armorsmith i wanna learn that to. my knowledge of metalsmithing is very small. But i want to learn it. I knw it takes hard work patience and time. I currently work 11pm-7am sunday night through friday morning. I have no equipment and no real place to keep it cause im staying at a apartment complex with friends.

My name is Jeff Otto