I Forge Iron

got it for cristmas

Hey guys i got 200lbs of good metal scrap mostly 1/2" round and square mild but also 10' 1 1/4" square, some hardie tools, 10 pairs of tongs, a pair of antlers for knife handles an unlimited amout of leaf springs ans 100 peices of 1 1/2" diameter cable in 2' lengths, a 6" peice of railroad rail, and 500lbs of coal and 2 books, the new edge of the anvil, and the complete modern blacksmith

Hi all I got for christmas was this old champion #1 power hammer :angry: My wife usaly gets me sumthing I can use like socks. I don't know what she was thinking this year allowing me to get sumthing so unnesasary like a big chunk of iron. You just can't figure wives out.
Steve :D

post-13162-0-75219500-1293469368_thumb.j

Hi all I got for christmas was this old champion #1 power hammer :angry: My wife usaly gets me sumthing I can use like socks. I don't know what she was thinking this year allowing me to get sumthing so unnesasary like a big chunk of iron. You just can't figure wives out.
Steve :D

well steve ile trade ya a dozen pairs of socks for your big pile o metal there.... congrats on the hammer!

ferrero rocher a jumper and 2o quid but im happy cant say im a little jealous of all that great stuff ;) good work
biggundoctor your christmas sounds very humbling

dont think ive had much coal as a lad you guys must have really ticked santa off

biggundoctor your christmas sounds very humbling

Not being a religious fellow Christmas doesn't have the same meaning to me as others. My Mother also passed away on Christmas morning in 2003. As it is, I learned that it isn't always a good idea to wait to tell others how I feel about them, because sometimes later doesn't happen. Now when I see something that I think a friend will like, I just get, or make it, and give it to them. No reason to wait till a birthday, or other holiday.

I had fun, and I make new friends at these events. This was my second year. For some it was their fifth, or more. Last year we had around 45-50 show up for both Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Funny thing is that Howie is Jewish,but has done this for several years for his friends. This is his way of giving back to us.

Good friends, and good food. What else do you need?

Not being a religious fellow Christmas doesn't have the same meaning to me as others. My Mother also passed away on Christmas morning in 2003. As it is, I learned that it isn't always a good idea to wait to tell others how I feel about them, because sometimes later doesn't happen. Now when I see something that I think a friend will like, I just get, or make it, and give it to them. No reason to wait till a birthday, or other holiday.

I had fun, and I make new friends at these events. This was my second year. For some it was their fifth, or more. Last year we had around 45-50 show up for both Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Funny thing is that Howie is Jewish,but has done this for several years for his friends. This is his way of giving back to us.

Good friends, and good food. What else do you need?

Is that goose a civilian or Lapd? Great bikes lots of character. Harpers Motoguzzi is a good source for parts here is a link

http://www.harpermotoguzzi.com/harpersnew/?sef_rewrite=1

i think its a civilian, but i dont know how to tell the dif, it was my dads. it was last registered in 87, and has been sitting outdoors ever since. i dont know why it was parked, motor seemes to be seised. but its all there.

I finally got my flypress set up ! Its been sitting at my work for the last two months. I wrecked my back two days before it came in, and seeing as my boss bought it on the company credit card he said I couldn't have it till I came back to work. Well I'm back part time and a couple of my friends decided to put me out of my misery and came with me to grab it and set it up for me. That was a bit of a treat seeing as its on a gravel floor with no room for a crane or hoist, but with a whole bunch of 2x4 shorts and some good friends we managed to get it up on its stand. Thank god for good folk.