I Forge Iron

are you interested

I Forge Iron has helped me out heaps. I Don't live on the computer and finding time to do things other than work is hard, so when i do jump on Iforge, it feels like I am taking and not giving. Sometimes, i just go on the archives problem solving.
I have nearly built an air hammer from some David guy's plan from, i think, Artist Blacksmith.com. I downloaded the youtube film of Coleman's plumbing walkthrough of his version of the Ron Kinyon hammer and how he did his plumbing set up. I then took my laptop and showed my local pneumatics guy. He came up with a set up that seems pretty cool, with different functions using pnuematics instead of mechanical stuff. I filmed him explaining how to put together this system. While we were doing it, we realise we were missing a part and we are both going on holidays tomorrow, so were are not going to finish this hammer until i get back in mid january. I was going to do a walk through of it going on film with him explaining once again his set up of the plumbing. To me, i think its valuable information and i would like to share it with IForge if you think its worth while. I dont know how to do it, that is, giving it to IForge. Where would i put it and do you want it?

from Michael T , Australia
Taking my laptop on holidays, waiting for some response :)

i think its valuable information and i would like to share it with IForgeIron. I dont know how to do it, that is, giving it to IForge. Where would i put it and do you want it?

Thank you for the offer.

Please PM or email me with what you have now so I can review the size of the files etc and see where it can be best places on the site for others to view.