I Forge Iron

Sleep Counter for Dale - Help Dale count the days till he gets Hammered at Moony's.

Mick

Should anyone who uses this site not be aware, Dale is looking forward the 'Get Hammered at Moony's' weekend with more than a little excitement and enthusiasm.

I thought it would be cool to help him count down the number of sleeps
till the big event.

So here we go:

Mr Mick , thank's bloke , now i's don't ave ta take me shoes & socks off ta count the " sleeps " , does think u'll be a tad excited once youse see all MOONY'S toys

On another note , had a you beaut injection inta me shoulder yesterday , it's " ment " ta stop it from freezin' up on me . But the way it's feelin' now all i'm gonna be doin' while up at MOONY'S is sittin' back sippin' tinnies while you lot " play " with the toy's ( not that that's a bad idea )

Still ave " 12 sleeps " ta get over it thou :)
Dale Russell

Mick , already had 4 standard cortisone shot's into my shoulder , 3 from the side & 1 from the back .

Then 1 inta the laterial tendion Ultra Sound guided ( OUCH ) ... :(

And this last Friday had another rite inta shoulder joint , this was done while x-raying shoulder to possition needle correctly , inject dye , re x-ray , then fill joint with cortisone/ saline mix :(

Felt good till about 8.00 pm Friday nite , from then ta now it's like broken glass every time i move it . It'd wanna get better , ow's i ment ta pick up tinnies with it like this ?

This is the last thing like this doc can do for it , if this don't work it's cut me open again & bring out the 15 lb sledge hammers

Dale Russell

Richard , your rite , not " sleeping " , not cos i's " excited " about getting HAMMERED , tis cos shoulders pretty sore , oh well

Mick , i'll stand there ( with tinnie in hand ) watching you swing a sledge ( i love work , i can stand watching it all day )

Jimmy ,, wheres that punch icon when i need it ?

Jeff , been there done that more then " once " already

Jeremy , still time ta buy a ticket & fly down her mate , sure we'd be able ta put you up somewhere .. :)

Sask Mark , got 1 of those , but mine holds " 4 " tinnies

Dale Russell

Edited by Dale Russell
Had ta sling more MUD .. :)

I feel for you with them shot's... been there several times myself for numerous body parts and after the last time, in my lower back, I swore I would never get another cortisone shot or any other injections in any of my joints again, they hurt like the dickens and I never had any of them help me one bit and the nerve blocks that they did in my spine I swear made me worse....but you can't convince a Dr. of that.
So good luck with your shoulder, hope it doesn't keep you away from the anvil for too long.

welder19