I Forge Iron

Fly press weight

SteveW

nice one Dale! looks cracking - shame about the trailer tho...! i nearly ruined the bed of my other halfs lorry trying to move my worktable - its solid cast and is the biggest table ive ever seen! :) Thats what these vehicles are for tho eh? Yr trailer did you proud - look forward to seeing what cool tools you make for the press...

I see you have already started squashing things with it. I forsee you having a lot of fun!

Can you use it to straighten the bent parts of the trailer frame?

I used my big H frame flypress to straighten out my pickup's bumper after my daughter backed into a post and did a good job mangling it.---made her help remove it, straighten it and replace it. Better than chewing her out and hey it's a blacksmith's truck "battered" is part of the standard description!

Thomas , trailers fixable , nothing a 15 lb sledge , angle grinder & 1/2 pak of welding rods can't fix , althou i do need it like yesterday so i can do get the sand & stone for the pad i'm putting in for press to live on . Do i chance another trip the way it is ... Come on Dale , where's your sence of adventure gone ? ... :)

Dale Russell