I Forge Iron

Special Request

billp

I'm not sure if this is the place or if appreciate, if not please correct me and it will not happen again.

I have been out of work since Feb. and has not been to bad giving me time to work on home projects and piddle in my shop. I have a couple of retirement accounts that help with the bills but it's getting to be time for me to do something hook or crook. Now this is the first time I have been out of work for this long in the 35+ years I have been the principle bread winner.

What I'm asking for is pray from those of you who are praying folks for a new job. I applied for a job at the hospital I use to work for as an EMT but this time it's in the maintenance department as a basic technician. The hospital did away with the ambulance department I do work for but this new job is something I can do as well with less stress. It's been 2 weeks since my interview so I'm starting to bite nails at this point for a phone call.

For those of you who don't believe please I mean no offense but for those of you who do please think of me if you will. Being a house husband I have discovered is not for me as I'm not sure which is worse the lack of money or the loss of sanity being at home with only 2 dogs for company. I just think God my wife has a very good job and what I do is with her blessing, but I need to be doing more for us both before the dogs and I go postal.;)

Thank you for you help
BP

You've got mine Bill.

I know what it's like looking for a job after 30 years. Heck, I had to apply for a replacement SS card for goodness sake. Nobody has EVER asked to see it!

You have my best.

Frosty

Thanks all
It means a lot to know you have friends who will pray for you even though we have never met face to face. Thanks again may God keep you all close, I'll pray an Irish blessing for you all.
BP