I Forge Iron

Logical thought

Steve Sells

DOCTORS:

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
© Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health Human Services.
~ ~ ~ ~
Now think about GUNS :
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)
(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
© The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .000188.
Statistics courtesy of FBI
So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

So remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

P.S. Out of concern for the public at large, the statistics on LAWYERS have been withheld, for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!

Can someone convince Clinton, Feinstein, Schumer or other Constitution-basher to support this? 'It's for the children'. 'If it saves just one life surely it's worth it?' I understand American Rifleman has some excellent technical articles on medical malpractice, just like New England Journal Of Medicine contains some unbiased and well-informed articles on gun control.

Oh, and I definitely think we should restrict syringes that can hold more that 10 doses, they're designed for injecting from the hip into schools, penetrating police body armour and bringing down airliners from two miles away. Only the military and police have a need for them...

Who wants to laugh and perhaps cry at the same time? YouTube - Carolyn McCarthy