I Forge Iron

How do you sweet talk the finance department?

I have to say I must be the most fortunate of men. When my fiance (soon to be wife) asked me about my hobbies I think my response surprised her. Her response really surprised me! She said "why don't you set up your forge at my house, and when you are working I will bring you a cold beer."

To top that off, we are getting married this weekend and you know what she ordered as her wedding gift to me?

stop whatever you are doing !!! go give your lady a big hug and a kiss and tell you love her............

for the rest you might try the safety angle.....nobody wants their bread winner injured

Sweet talk,what is that?My wife smokes and over the last 10yrs I figure she has puffed away the equivalent of 2 new power hammers.Usually all my tools and such are paid through the forge work done except the powerhammer that is being delivered next week,she even thinks I need it!Gall darn it I love that woman.

I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to all of you, who have to get the wife's blessings for an expenditure. At MY house, I say what will happen and that's final. No questions. No back talk. I Am, the king of my castle....Just kidding. In 16 yrs. we've never had an disagreement over money. Life is to short.