I Forge Iron

I feel dumb.

Just had to share this. Last night got tired of siteing around so i went out to clean my shop. Got out there got it all clean and decided to put a strip of leather around my bench to hold my tongs. so i get it all measured and ready to nail and i look at my nails and think, oh darn forgot my hammer inside. i smacked my head(good side) and reached down to gram one of the many forgeing hammers. lol.:):)

Wheres my tape measure?.. retrace my steps for the last 1/2 hour, looked everywhere... I KNOW I just had it.
puzzled...

Maybe the one in my hand will work:o

I hate to admit how many hours i've wasted over the years.

You got that right dodge. Now if only someone could figure out how to start in the last place first we could maybe find things sooner?

Any ideas Frosty?:D

Terry

If a bassackwards fellow like you can't figure out how to start at the end and work towards the beginning I'm certainly out of my depth. :P

Frosty

Yes, I've heard that you always find it in the last place you look. Since hearing that, I've completely avoided that...I just go ahead and look in a few more places after I find it. Sometimes when I'm really having trouble I don't know whether I'm blind or crazy. I don't know which is worse. :D Anvillain

A guaranteed way to find that object that you have lost(as in temporarily misplaced and cant find) is to buy a new one.

A couple of months ago I couldn"t find my Craftsman extension handle magnet tool. After looking for it off and on for at least a month, I bought a cheaper one- knowing that I would find the old one. Sure enough, within a day or so, I found it.

Jerry