I Forge Iron

Hello, from Russia

alexandr

balelfish на переводе текста он-лайн переводчик. Выберите русского к английской языку от меню падения вниз, напечатайте внутри ваш текст на машинке и щелчок переводит. Добро пожаловать к IForgeIron. Пойдите к странице IForgeIron.com отверстия и щелкните дальше переводы, тогда щелкните русского. Он должен перевести большое часть из места IForgeIron для вас.

-----------------------
balelfish at Text Translation is a on line translator. Choose Russian to English from the drop down menu, type in your text and click translate.

Welcome to IForgeIron. Go to the opening page IForgeIron.com and click on translations, then click Russian. It should translate most of the IForgeIron site for you.

Alexandr, welcome! The company I work for in America was just purchased by a Russian Company, OAO TMK. I am trying to learn a bit of Russian but it is difficult. I must say that working with the Russians has been a good experience. They have been very professional and cordial. Where in Russia are you?

Welcome aboard Alexander, glad to have you.

The translation from the dictionary is working but one of the programs will be easier for sure.

I'm looking forward to hearing about what you do and maybe seeing some pictures. We love pictures.

Frosty