I Forge Iron

Theopholis Kirby Sprung Tooth

Scott NC

Love the expressions you are able to achieve. Also the names and scenarios. 

The dreadful affair at Fawrnsworth castle indeed.  Sounds like he needs someone with a monocle a mustache and a top hat to corroborate and tell the tale. 

I too am guilty of not getting any or many if any good pictures of some things I've made.  

Could be Das but I'm seeing a bit of a look or horror like he's watching the head of his champion being catapulted out over the castle wall. Or maybe his impaling stake was just unveiled.  

I love art that tells a story in the audience's mind but even better, one that causes the viewer's imagination to run wild. 

Thanks Scott, your pieces always invoke a mental response from me of one kind or another. It's so much better than so much art that only evokes a, "that's pretty" response.

Frosty The Lucky.

"It was a dark and stormy night...." :D

Thanks Aric.  I will have to think up a name for his corroberator, maybe Sir Nigel Cavendish or something like.  I'm sure he'd carry a sword cane too.  Maybe a silver flask of brandy......

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

I love art that tells a story in the audience's mind but even better, one that causes the viewer's imagination to run wild. 

So do I.   I sometimes get carried away but it's all great fun.  An old castle is fertile ground for the imagination.  All kinds of things going on there.  Alligator infested moats, dungeons, empty suits of armor clanking around in the dark of night, bed o nails, etc..... :)

Dungeons and no dragons!?  :blink:  Didn't you have any nerd friends when you were growing up? I'm not the only one you have now am I? :o Don't despair I'm sure I can locate gamers and LARPers to send your contact info and a referral. 

Don't worry when you start feeling an urge to live in the basement or over the garage, draw maps and pant miniatures, that's perfectly normal. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Your it....  I imagine rpg's have come along ways since D+D came out, eh?  :)  Pant miniatures you say?  

I see no practical reason why a castle shouldn't have a dragon or two.  They might be expensive to feed, or not, depending.....  And as for secret passages, a quality castle would be riddled with them......:ph34r:

Dang edit function.  I get the pant miniatures.  Should be a joke in that somewhere.  More coffee is indicated....

Well, I can't complain about that one seeing as how much I love a good typo. :rolleyes: 

It's funny about D&D, seems more and more people are going back to the first or second versions rather than the more modern ones. In the old versions you rolled up a character who was pretty much powerless and penniless within the class you chose and money you rolled. You had to earn your improvements adventuring. 

Modern versions of D&D you can roll up demi-gods for characters with literally mountain leveling powers and games are reduced to unimaginative dice games. The one game and card shop here in the valley hosts a couple of D&D groups one is all youngsters playing modern versions and the other older folk playing early versions. 

Do remember, if you get into it and get a dog miniature, it's pant should be red.

Frosty The Lucky.