I Forge Iron

Lien from the UK

Lien

Welcome! What sort of smithing are you interested in?  What kit do you have already and what do you want to find or make? I strongly suggest you find and read the Read This First post to make using this site easier with tips on how to do effective searches and thing like editing your profile to put in a general location so you don't have to type that in on every post that has a location factor in it.

Welcome aboard Neil, glad to have you. Uh, UK is a pretty broad place(s) mind narrowing it down a bit for us?

We love pics too, most anything you'd show a youngster. Tools, shop, projects, kids, pets, etc. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Good Morning Liienn,

Welcome from the Left Coast of Canada or North Hamerica.

I have used that spelling before, but what does it sound like, "ROAR" LOL. You have a whole pile of 'Like Minded' soul's on your Island. Pay attention to what is happening locally, find someone to bounce idea's off. The distance between places on your Island, is just like around the corner, compared to the size of our Island. To travel 1000km here, is a day's drive with time to spare.

Enjoy the Journey,

Neil