I Forge Iron

I am i beginner so I need some advice on what to do

Cody Roper

Ok. What are you trying to make? What experience have you had so far making? What issues are you having? We can play a thousand questions but more details on how youd like to improve would help greatly. 

On a positive note, you are starting early and have a long time to improve and learn. 

Reading in these forums in the topics you are interested in (or not really) will teach you a Lot. 

Welcome aboard.

With your parents permission, if you put your general location in your profile, you may be surprised how many members are near enough to give you some hands on help.

The first thing my mentor taught me so many years ago was how to build and maintain a solid fuel (coal) fire. Reading through this thread will help but you can't beat someone right there helping.

https://www.iforgeiron.com/topic/30887-forges-and-fires/

Howdy from eastern Oklahoma Cody! 
And Welcome to the forum! 

like Thomas and Randy have said if your parents approve, then all you gotta do is put your state or province in your profile,

you don’t need to put your town or actual home address, 

If your close to me then y’all’s welcome at my shop anytime! 

and if y’alls not near by me then I’m sure wherever you are there’s smiths close by that would be more than happy to have you and your family swing buy their shop for a visit and some lessons