I Forge Iron

build a sturdy cart by recycling a pallet

hi susatemi if I disturb, with these trivial questions, I would like to make a sturdy trolley to move junk accumulated in the courtyard, I thought of using a pallet as a platform and attaching wheels to it. I am afraid that during the translation push phase they could come off, causing the material to ruin on the ground. as you advise me to make it, maybe I make an L-shaped iron frame I fix the wheels below and above it I interlock the pallet type frame. I would not want to spend a lot I would like to use waste material thanks. sorry for the trivial question.

How to Build a Wagon From Pallets | Your Projects@OBN

Carro para paletsCarro para Palets de 1200x800mm con 280mm de alto y 600Kg de Capacidad -  AbonirGrupo Equipamiento Industrial12032_0834_1200_1200.jpg12034_0417_1200_1200.jpg

Dolly Metálico Para Palets de 1200x800 Color Rojo Con Ruedas con Freno (Cap, Carga 800 kgs)

Longitud - 1200 mm

Anchura - 800 mm

Altura - 305 mm

Carga - 800 kg

Peso neto - 24 kg

Tipo de ruedas - 2 fijos 2 con pivotes giratorios con frenos

Diámetro de los ruedas (mm) - 200

Color Rojo.

Marca: KONGAMEK

Any of those should work Angiolino. I'd keep the deck boards (pallet top surface?) as low as possible for stability. Were I making one I'd take the pallet apart screw the boards directly to the trolly frame. That would lower the height considerably and made a stronger deck. You'd want counter sunk self tapping metal screws. Counter sunk so there isn't anything sticking up to snag things.

I'd have to experiment a little to decide how many screws per board, 2 minimum, one into each piece of tubing in the steel trolly frame though maybe more. I'd put a couple more to connect the outside boards to the lengthwise tubes in the trolly frame to make it secure if you need to tie things down.

I second Glenn's suggestion you use the largest wheels practical, the bigger the better.

Frosty The Lucky.

. all clear, right suggestions, do you want to add a rudder? cart type ??? . I remove the lower part which is used to insert the forklift forks, I lower the pallet platform and fix the wheels on it to lower the center of gravity and have greater stability and trim. did I get it right?'