I Forge Iron

Peter Wright anvil

Deimos

That would be something to try, but most of the people who haul metal are just collecting unusable iron most of the time, old washingmachines and bikes.

Could also try some of the factories around, maybe i can dig trough their scrap. But with covid that will not be easy.

There's also a certificate to go with the score of the month prize. Using 1" / 25mm. masking tape, mask off, the words, " Iforge Iron Score of the Month winner, Dec. 2020. You may use exclamation marks if you wish, even get carried away with them that's your thing. It's a bit gosh for this crowd though, our noses may drip black snot but we're pretty suave otherwise.

Next thoroughly shake a can of gold spray paint. No, it must be a full can, not the one you used to paint your trophy. Once well shaken stand it on your anvil, covering the face is acceptable. Wearing good PPE with goggles and face shield strike the spray can a mighty blow with your largest hammer. Leave doors ad windows closed until paint cloud has settled out of the air. 

If you feel dizziness you MUST leave the shop quickly, only leaving the door open long enough to pass through. 

Once thoroughly dried remove the masking tape to reveal your official (because I say so) certificate.

Congratulations on winning a place in Iforge history. 

Proud to be honored with the privilege of conversing with your worthiness. :)

Frosty The Lucky.

Well, it was actually zinc spray...

But in other news, while i was cleaning out the shed i found something rather nice. Years ago i took some nice pieces of steel home from my old job, BS-1407 silver steel, about 4 or 5 meters, 25mm round bar.