I Forge Iron

Winter fun. Video

Frosty

I usually don't chase animals either. Under normal circumstances I would just have to say "kennel" and they would all run to their pens and wait for me to let them in. Instead I used the "come here" tone. I didn't want to do it to much because it jacks them up a bit when I use that tone and with that many Dachshunds together there was a potential for fights.

All our other farm animals are bucket trained. You walk out with a bucket and they follow you like a train.

12 hours ago, Shabumi said:

I usually don't chase animals either. Under normal circumstances I would just have to say "kennel" and they would all run to their pens and wait for me to let them in

I found out long ago that it's a game to a dog. I would usually get their attention and then run from the puppy instead of chasing them. It always seemed to work. My dogs would go find the bathroom and sit there if I was at someone else's house if I said "bathroom" and pointed or go to their bed if I said "place" while at home. 

Pnut