I Forge Iron

Lawn Mower Madness

John Martin

Copyrighted material removed.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

4. All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by AP or its members, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.

Credit:
Crazy Man. LOL.

I have felt like that before, I beat a weed wacker to death before cause it wouldn't run, but that was an on going problem and it was just one of those days, but I don't really act like that any more, that was when I was younger and slightly out of control.
He has a point, it was his yard and his lawn mower, of coarse if he lives in a suburban area then that might be a diferent story.

welder19

I got so mad at an old push mower once, that I shoved it into the creek after a hundred or so cranks didn't get it started.

And yeah, I had checked the plug,checked the gas, filed the points( it was an old lawnmower), and sanded the 'mag'........

Left it in the creek overnight.

Well, next morning, it didn't look quite right there in the creek, so...I fished it out, brought it back to the garage and let it sit there for a while.

I don't know what made me do it,( stubborness, I suppose), but I just had to give that old lawn mower one more crank.

And it started! It just goes to show you,........sometimes funny things happen!

James

Yeah, m brothers, in the creek! Since the creek was at the edge on the lawn, it seemed like a handy place to dispose of the mower at the time.

Had there been a cliff, canyon, or ocean nearby.........it probably would have went in one of those places!

There is nothing as infuriating as a lawnmower that won't start after you've cranked yourself to nearly a coronary........and it's near 100 degrees!

• 3 weeks later...