I Forge Iron

A gifted claw hammer

HammerHeart

I know you're by RRG That's why I asked if you think it was made in your area it didn't the person you got it from bring it to your area from somewhere else. Do you know where they got it I guess would have been a good better question. :)

Pnut

No worries man, I bet that little guy built a lot of things in it's day. You can find stuff like that if you excavate old barn and shop sites. It's also pretty surprising what you can dig out of old privys besides the obvious. 

Pnut

Thomas id like to see those hammers sometime. And pnut thats very true Iv dug out some winners that's forsure. Every barn Iv worked on Iv always had me a peek. But I only take stuff from the barns we tear down. : ) Also Iv scored most of my tools from a local pawn shop. 

I ain't checked out that movie, but a hammer that does everything for you would be....a striker? Yeah I believe so : ) and it definitely has a place in the shop. When people start talking the "old tools" talk I can't help but pull the old "have you ever seen a such?" It's gives me a good chat with the old timers. : )

It was the Mickey mouse segment in Fantasia where Mickey uses the wizards wand to try to do some magic to help him clean up the wizards lair and everything goes crazy. You've probably seen the pictures of Mickey mouse dressed up like a wizard. That's the movie it's from.  When I was younger it was one of my favorite movies to watch when I was..... well I'll leave that up to your imagination. 

Pnut