I Forge Iron

Repairing anvil

Those edges are not seriously damaged. I would use it as is for about 1000 hours until you know what you want to do with it. 

Also. 

Do Not Grind on or Weld the Face!!!

Also, Welcome to IFI! If you put your location in your profile you will be amazed at how many members are within spittin' distance. 

Agreed with all of the above.  As you learn the nuances of the anvil’s edges you will find a use for them.  Down the road you can make a hardy tool with clean edges of different radii for cleaner work if you have no clean edges of the anvil.  Welding it without serious knowledge and skill will minimally soften the top and could cause cracking and delamination of your working surface.  It’s a nice anvil

Lou

After you get those edges cleaned up you can read "Practical Blacksmithing", Richardson, from 1889,1890 and 1891 where it says

"For my own part I am satisfied not only that sharp edges are useless, but they are also destructive of good work. I cannot account for their existence except as a relic of a time when the principles of forging were but little understood."         Vol 1 page 111

If you must have a sharp 90 deg corner for some job make a hardy tool with one and PLEASE leave that anvil alone it's in FINE USING CONDITION!