I Forge Iron

fisher anvil

Are you in Russia or Florida USA?  Location, Location, Location!  There is a Saint Petersburg both places; the one in Russia is several times larger in Population than the one in Florida and we have smiths participating here from *both* places...

What is the condition?  I just sold a used car for US$200  I could have sold it for ten times that if it had been in good condition. (Pictures help as many folks can't recognize problems with anvils that are major vs ones that are minor.)

I'm sorry but "looks good" is a totally subjective value judgement; I've seen anvils listed as "in good condition" that were totally trashed and ones that were in really excellent condition; their owner just didn't know that minor surface pitting was not an issue. Do you have any background with anvils to be able to rate one as "good"? (Not an insult---I personally take used cars to my mechanic before buying as I'm not experienced enough in their innards to make a good value judgement on them and I've been driving for 46 years!)

So price would be US$1-3 maybe 4 per pound depending on what "looks good" actually means.

A picture would answer a lot of questions.

By the way you might at least add MO, USA to your profile so folks won't confuse you with St Peters New South Wales Australia.