I Forge Iron

Question for an essay

• 1 year later...

I doubt he actually wrote an essay or anything like that. Because the way he asked questions clearly indicates that he does not understand what he is talking about. Very general questions, very raw. Research is not done that way. Writing an essay on Blacksmithing is like writing an essay on Earth. I think he just wanted to advertise some kind of essay writing service, and therefore he tried to mislead us.

Welcome aboard Enrikee, glad to have you. If you put your general location in the header you'll have a better chance of meeting folk living within visiting distance. Did you notice the date on his posts? I strongly doubt he was advertising for an essay writing service his writing wasn't up to a passing grade let alone making a living at it. The forum gets lots of people asking really poorly thought out questions. Not knowing what research is seems to be frighteningly common.

Frosty The Lucky.

E timer,

howdy from eastern Oklahoma and welcome to the forum!

i Just read through,

sounded to me like they were a high school kid who was probably waiting towards the end of a deadline for a paper an picked a subject they thought would be cool to write about an was lookin for some quick information to throw a paper together! 

I was always really bad about doin that in school myself! :ph34r:

Jerry,

are you not like my speak Where me right mine quest tons?

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Did you notice the date on his posts? I strongly doubt he was advertising for an essay writing service his writing wasn't up to a passing grade let alone making a living at it. The forum gets lots of people asking really poorly thought out questions. Not knowing what research is seems to be frighteningly common.

Thanks for your kind words. But in fact, I also came only for the material, and I’m unlikely to stay here for a long time.